The primary goal of Susanne Moser Research & Consulting is to respond in a timely fashion to client needs for relevant information and tools, credible analysis, and effective trainings. I can assist you with questions on vulnerability, adaptation, resilience; the effective communication of climate change, behavior change and public engagement strategies, as well as decision support. Other clients have contracted me to:
Conduct original social science research:
- conducting interviews, surveys, focus groups, participant observation, document analysis etc.
- producing peer-reviewed publications, project reports, and effective presentations
- preparing reports on topics of interest
- extracting key lessons and principles from existing research to guide policy and management
Assist in research design:
Assist in strategic project and program design and evaluation:
- developing logic models and other strategic project and program design aids
- conduct multi-method evaluations of outputs, outcomes and impacts of research, assessment and program activities
Produce outreach documents and related materials:
- writing and designing attractive, audience-specific and accessible brochures
- developing fact sheets
Deliver engaging presentations on climate change, responses and effective communication:
- addressing and dialoguing with public audiences
- informing practitioner and technical (scientific) audiences
Offer professional trainings:
- teaching in small- and large-group settings about communication and public engagement
- educating vulnerability and adaptation options assessment in hands-on, interactive sessions
Samples of written documents can be found on the Publications page. Testimonials from my partners and clients speak to the quality of my work, including my presentations and trainings.
Please contact me to discuss your project.